So my friends threw me a BASH (to put it lightly) for my 30th birthday. Of course both of my DEVA sisters and their hubbies came in town to celebrate too!!!! I am one lucky cat!
The theme was "The Cat's Meow" And yes, we all wore something cat related....
The day started with the trolley pub through downtown... Boy was that a blast.. We blasted hilarious music and meowed our way through the streets and bars....
Yes, I wore cat ears that were gold with pearls on them! :)
And then on to the bar where I was BLOWN AWAY by all the love from my friends and family that showed up to celebrate!!! If this is any window into how great of a year 30 is going to be, then I am pumped to be here!!!!!!
Yes, I am officially a Puma now... I am not opposed to younger men. haha! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment