Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sick of sick

This winter has been the worst within one month (30 days) my family has gotten the stomach bug twice, the flu, fevers, nasal congestion and coughs. It is so pitiful seeing the little ones so miserable and when you throw in traveling and teething the combination gets leathal. I have heard myself repeat over and over "I am so tired" "I am just tired". 

But then there are moments like this: 
He threw up all night and we were watching the new favorite cartoon of the moment (rescue bots if you were wondering). He wanted the hood on! Now he wants to go to the beach to use his new towel that Santa brought him! But back to this morning, we were watching his show when this little face turns to me and says: "I love you mommy. I will keep you for ever and ever!" 

Can someone come mop me off the floor?

No comments:

Post a Comment