Monday, November 10, 2014

Go Cocks!!

I have been accused of being an insta-fan of the Gamecocks. I guess it is true since I became a fan last year when Bryce bought me a season ticket so I could go to the games with him. When you have a season ticket to the games, I feel like you have to root for the home team. Bryce is a HUGE football fan so it gives us something to do together. We bought a couple tickets from some of our friends for the USC vs. Tennessee. Needless to say we are not going to discuss the outcome of that game!








We were in charge of the food for tailgating so fajitas were thrown on the grill. It was extremely gloomy and cold that day, but we didn't care because that was the only game we were going to get to go to this year. We bundled up and had a great time with friends and cheering on the home team! We left when the Gamecocks were two touchdowns ahead a little bit into the fourth quarter. Of course it all went downhill from there. I knew we shouldn't have left early! But sadly my health was starting to fade and Bryce insisted on getting me in a warm car to take care of me.





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment