About a year and a half ago I picked up my things and moved to a new city. I decided that it was time for a change. A change for the better, a decision I was making for me. This is when I started working for the family biz and what a great change it has been. My new city is full of live music, breweries, colleges (college sports- boom!) festivals, and so much more. Every time I turn around, there is something fun going on in town. A new job with a career path that is not only challenging, but interesting and also real fun! Like I said, a decision for me.
SOOO.....I decided to stay and I bought a house this past Feb. I have done a few fun things to the house to make it feel more "mine" but this week should be a big week of transformation for my 1938 home. It is getting a little TLC this week. (more to come - eeeekkkk I am so excited)
So, to start the week...(not only did I wear boots to work today...) but, the roommate and I went to the pumpkin patch on Sunday and got mums and pumpkins for the house! Hollllaaaaaa! I am officially giving up on summer and embracing Fall. - Deva2
Oh i love the random punkin pile!
ReplyDelete