But I don't plan to drive a minivan forever and this summer while on a bike ride at the beach I saw it. The next vehicle I want to drive. See, I have these two boys and I want to be a cool mom. I, also, married into a Ford family and I don't think my husbands 66 mustang is the right choice for the soccer mom/PTA I am sure I will become. But this might work. You will need to use some imagination and hopefully with a lot of elbow grease from hubby this rust bucket will be a fun ride one day!
The New Generation of DeVaney Sisters aka #deva3 No one has asked us for a reality TV series yet, so we thought a blog would do for now! The Mom, The Single Sis, and The Newlywed... We couldn't be more different yet more obviously sisters...
Monday, October 20, 2014
The anti-minivan
I admit it. I drive a minivan and I love it. I can open the doors with a touch of a button, heated seats and tons of cup holders! My friends mostly drive SUVs, but those bulky car doors don't open themselves and the back holds at least 3 strollers!! I might have an addiction there too!
Labels:
anti-minivan,
deva1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment